- In the upper right corner of your main page select "Settings":
- Once in the Settings page select "Gateways":
- Select "Register a new gateway":
- Select IEC 870-5-102 Meter and click "Next":
- Fill the form with the information of your meter. You need to get this information from the meter or the utility (everything but the password is available from the meter itself, please refer to the meter manual):
- Depending on the configuration you'll need an activation code. Please phone us to get yours
- You're done
In case your IEC is configured to transfer the data by Data Calls and it loses connection at some point, we try to connect again 3 times a day with it until the problem is fixed.
Once the connection is established again, the IEC can recover up to a week of data.