How to create a group:
1. Go to the "Location Configuration" menu and select the location you want to create the group (in the "Settings" menu)
2. Click on "Groups" tab.
3. Click on "New group" .
- Write a distinctive name for the group.
- Add a description for this new group.
- Select all the devices that make up the group.
- Specify for which parameters you want to create the group.
You can see all the groups created in the "Groups" tab.
Things to take into account
- It is not possible to create groups with more than 1 operation at the same time (ex: only sums)
- To be able to assign supplies and prices to a group, is necessary to have the 30min-frequency of the parameter of the group.
- It's possible to specify different frequencies of a parameter under the same group.
- It's possible to make a group composed of different parameters (the group won't aggregate different parameters but will be related and accessible via API).