- Log in as a superadmin or Admin into your DEXCell EM account.
- Go to "Settings" and click on "Gateways"
- Select your gateway and click on the "Delete Readings" tab.
- Chose de Device which you want to delete the readings. Select the Parameter you want to delete data. Under "available frequencies" dropdown, you will need to select if you want to delete basic data (for example, 402 parameter) or the discret one (for example, 40201). Take into account, that here will appear the "basic" readings sent by the datalogger. So if you are sending 402 data, you will only be available to delete 402 data. If you are sending directly 15 min electrical energy (the interval data), you will be only available to delete the data for this frequency.
- Select also a condition if you want (as a filter) and a time range. Press on "View" button.
- Now, you will see all the data corresponding of this period of time
- Now select all readings you want to delete and press "Delete". In the case of want to delete a high number of readings, change the reading items to view in lists, following this article.
- Parameters will automatically be recalculated after deleting any reading.
- It's not allowed to delete more than 6 months of data at once
You can choose all readings from a page by clicking on the top checker from reading table.