DEXCell Energy Manager has various user roles. Each role has certain permissions summarized in this table:
How to adding users
0. Login to DEXCell Energy Manager as a SuperAdmin or SuperUser.
1. In the main window choose "Settings" as you can see on the following window:
2. Choose "Users". In order to create a new user, select "Create new user":
3. Configure the new user according to your preferences. Give the appropriate permissions according to the table above. We just have to fill the following parameters and click "Create user"
(* IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure the users' email adresses are created without capital letters. DEXCell EM emails are case sensitive, this is, DEXCell EM do distinguish between normal and capital letters in emails created).
Give user access to other accountsA user can only be created into 1 single account. In the case we want to give the user access to other accounts, we should follow these steps.
1. Once we have created the user into one of our accounts, we go to "Account management" menu.
2. Under "Accounts" menu, we edit the account we want to add a new user. On "Users with access" zone, we will have to add those users we want to give access.