- Install the current transformers following the following diagram:
- Connect the 17th terminal of the HMETER to the A(+) terminal in DEXGate2, the 18th terminal of the HMETER o the B(-) terminal in DEXGate2 and the 16th terminal of the HMETER to the S terminal in DEXGate2
- Power up the meter
- Power up the DEXGate2
- Access the web administration interface of the DEXGate2 by connecting to its wifi access point and then enter (http://172.16.0.1)
- Login (the default username and password are admin/admin)
- Configure ModBus address on the device
If necessary, Modbus Address has to be changed through RS485 by modifying certain registers. Look at the attached Quick Start Guide at section DEVICE ADDRESSING.
For further information on how to Modify these registers using DEXGate2 follow this tutorial:
HOWTO: Configure modbus devices without display through RS485 using DEXGate2
- Go to the "Modbus Configuration" section
- Edit the configuration lines of the HMETER
- For three-phse monitoring edit the following lines adding the Modbus Address:
- For single-phase monitoring edit the following lines adding the Modbus Address:
- Save & restart the modbus bridge or the DEXGate2
- You're done!