The cost shows us how much money our devices are costing us, or how much we are saving, during a particular period.
In order to display the energy cost, first of all you should configure your prices in the section Settings> Supplies and Prices. To learn how, click here.
- Select the device which you want to know its cost.
- Our consumption in euros will appear depending on the tariff structure. You will be able to display the cost depending on the different periods.
- You can also visualize the energy in KWh in the same cost chart.
- With the option “Simulate with” you will be able to recalculate the cost associated to a period using a different tariff structure, in order to compare and analyze other supplies.
- Each chart has a summary table where you can see the mean values for the selected period.
- You can export measurements to Excel or save chart as image.
- You can add the graph and the summary table to your own custom report template. For further information, click here.
Available Energy Sources- Electricity
Remember that you can easily activate new Energy Sources going to Settings > Preferences.