Click on "Custom devices" menu and follow these steps:
- Click in "New custom device" button or in "Import device" button if you have a JSON file already created.
- Introduce a "Device name" (for example, Circutor CVM-mini) and click in "Add Subdevice"
- Click in "Add Service" to start configuring the corresponding device and fill the following fields:
- Initial Register: is the initial modbus register (an integer between 0 and 65535)
- Type Register: is either: 'input' or 'holding'
- DEXCell service: is the dexcell service identificator. You can find them here.
- Operation: nothing, multiply, divide or sum.
- Operand: is the operand of the operation. For example, in the kW to W case, we would set the operand value to 1000 to set the divisor of the operation to 1000.
- Type value: uint8_msb, int8_msb, uint8_lsb, int8_lsb, uint16, int16, uint32, int32, uint32inv, int32inv, uint48, int48, uint64, int64, float
- If you want to add additional services for the same subdevice, click on "Add Service"
- For additional subdevices under the same "Custom device" click on "Add Subdevice"
- When you finish to configure all the devices, click on "Save Device" to apply changes.
- After creating a file called "yourdevice" you'll need to add a line "customdevice.yourdevice=" in your modbus configuration file followed by the modbus addresses of your custom devices. For example if your device is called Circutor-CVM-mini and it has the modbus addres 13 you'll use this line: