- Alert name: write a distinctive name for the alert
- Activate?: the alert can be active or not
- Parameter: select the energy source you want to evaluate
- Frequency: select an hourly or daily frequency to set the alert
- Weeks: select with how many previous weeks you want to compare
- Device: select the device you want to check and be notified
- Agrupation: select the operation to prefer to calculate the value to compare. You can group the values by the median or by the average. So the system will take the values of the previous weeks (number of weeks selected by th user) and calculates the median or the average
- Upper margin: indicate a upper margin in % from the value obtained on the "agrupation"
- Lower margin: indicate a lower margin in % from the value obtained on the "agrupation"
- Warnings generated last 7 days: value indicating us how many alerts would be obtain in the last 7 days
- Preview: graph representing our baseline, upper margin, lower margin and average of the last week.
Imagine we have set an hourly alert which compares the previous 3 weeks with a margin of 5%. Then, we receive an hourly value of 100 kWh at 08:00h of a Monday.
The system will check the values for the previous 3 Mondays at 08:00h:
- 1: 82 kWh
- 2: 90 kWh
-3: 85 kWh
The average of this 3 values is: 85.66 kWh. If we calculate the tunnel with the 5% of upper and lower margin, we obtain a range of [81.38, 89.95]. As the value of 100 kWh is out of this range, we will obtain a notification