- Go to www.dexcell.com and log in with your username / password
- Go to the "Settings" area > "Gateways".
- Click on "Register a new gateway"
- Select the Microcom FTP one and click on "next".
- Configure the basic information
- Name: write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Serial number: write the serial number of your gateway
- Phone: indicate the telephone number of your gateway. That is an optional field
- Time zone: select the time zone where the the gateway is
- Status: activate or deactivate the gateway
- Click on "Add channel" in order to add as many different channels as you need. If you want to delete any channel, click on "Delete".
- Device name: indicate the device of your name. If you want to add different channels into the same device, write exactly the same name
- Channel: indicate the corresponding channel
- Parameter: indicate the parameter you are going measure
- Click on "Save" and that's all!