Configuration in Greenbox
- Log in into your greenbox website
- Go to "Database export" menu
- Select "Remote Service Call" > "Add Remote URL"
- Add the following URL: http://greenbox-insert.dexcell.com/insert-greenbox.html
- Select de call interval (Normally 15 minutes)
- Submit the configuration
Before going to DEXCell Energy Manager, write down the HUB ID. This code is needed to link your DEXCell Energy Manager account with this gateway.
To find the HUB ID, go to "Settings" > "Site/STMP details"
The HUB ID will appear at the top of the dialog. Copy it in a notepad:
Configuration in DEXCell Energy ManagerOnce you have set up the Live Data Export inside the Greenbox, its time to go to your DEXCell Energy Manager account and register the Greenbox gateway.
- Go to www.dexcell.com and log in with your username / password
- Go to the "Settings" area > "Gateways".
- Click on "Register a new gateway"
- Select the Greenbox one and click on "next".
- Now, simply type a name for the gateway (Ex: Buidling gateway) and copy the HUB ID in the Identifier field.
Finally, save the configuration and wait 15 minutes until the GreenBox starts sending data.
More info here.