For that, we go to "Reports" menu and we click on "New report". Then, we select the custom template and we click on Next.
Then, we should indicate the basic information of the reports and its configuration. Here, we will be able to automatize the reports generation according to the report trigger desired.
- Title: distinctive name of the report
- Language: desired language which the reports will be generated
- Logo: logo selection (if we have one) which will appear on the reports' header
- Show titles: option which allows showing or not the title of the blocks
- Users allowed to this report: users who can visualize this report
- Send by email?: users who will receive the custom report by email
- Raw data export: option to generate an Excel or CSV file with the raw data and the graphs of your report.
- Report trigger: it can be unique, monthly or weekly. We can also select the day of the month or the week that the reports are going to be sent. That could be useful if we are not monitoring in real time and we want to schedule an specific time
- Blocks: is listed all the blocks added previously to this report template. Here we can edit or add more devices for each block.
We save the desired configuration, and the reports will be generated automatically. The custom reports will be generated in HTML and we can download them on pdf. The report can also be downloaded in Excel and CSV formats as long as this option was pre-selected in the configuration menu.