This menu is divided into three zones: “Active accounts”, “Expired Accounts” and “Applications”.
- The “Active accounts” area shows a list of all accounts contracted with DEXMA
- You can view your expired accounts under “Expired accounts”.
- The “Applications” area contains all applications pending approval of DEXMA’s sales department, such as new accounts, account extensions, upgrades, etcetera.
Request a new accountWe request a new account for the project by clicking on “Create a new account” and filling out the information on our new project:
- Account’s name
- Customer’s name
- Type (RtM) (Pods): you have to indicate the type of license and the number of meters in real time (RtM) and addicional Pods.
- Period: number of months you will want to create the account
- Sector: specify the sector of the account
- SMS credits: number of SMS messages we want to buy. The SMS are very useful because they enable real time alerts
- RTD lines: the number of electrical meters that are going to be monitored via regular remote reading, which entails calling retrieving consumption data from the modem every 24 hours.