What is it for?
This basic energy report is very usefull to have a quick view of your installation. It's is a weekly report, so every monday you will be comparing last week consumption versus previous one, reciving figures for both energy consumption and cost.
- Automations: Weekly
- By devices or groups
- Electrical, water or gas devices with data
- Tariff assigned to each device
- Report title. Report gets its title from the report configuration wizard.
- Date range for the report. This report is only available in a weekly automation, so each Monday you will get the report. Below, it appears the report device name where data is acquired.
- Customer and location basic information, such as surface, location name or customer name.
- This chart shows current reported week versus previous week, from Monday to Sunday, with hourly frequency.
- Consumption and cost summary tables for reported week, by day of the week. Latest columns give the aggregates the consumption and cost for the whole week and compare it with the previous ones, showing also the difference.
- This charts shows last 28 days of energy consumption compared with previous 28 days, in a daily frequency.
- Summary table for current 28 days and previous 28 days, for energy consumption and cost, including differences.