In order to indicate your preferences, go to Settings > Preferences.1. Image: you can upload your image account, which is the one you are going to see when you enter to DEXCell Energy Manager. The image size can't be more than to 2MB, and it's recommended to be .png. The resolution of the images has to be 200x200 px. Otherwise, the image will be cropped.
2. Metric system: indicate your preferences on area and temperature units. You can choose between m^2 or sqft and Cº or Fº depending on your necessities.
3. Format's system
- Currency placement: if you want to see the currency icon after or before the number
- Dates: select the format of the dates: DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY
- Numbers: select the way you want to indicate the decimals of the numbers and the grouping separator
- Icon set: select the icon you want to show on supplies and tariffs menu and widgets
5. Type of reference meters: indicate the basic types of reference meters. For more information, click here
Note: The changes done in this menu, will affect all the account, so all the users will have the same preferences.