HOWTO: Share Dashboards
The option of sharing Dashboards between users is a useful tool in order to set up our Dashboards easily.
- First of all, we access to DEXCell Energy Manager with a SuperAdmin or Admin user
- We access to "Settings" menu, we go to "Users" zone and we click on "Profiles" tab
- We click on "Create new profile"
- We indicate the basic data for the new user profile who will has access to all the Dashboards we indicate
- Is allowed to share all types of Dashboards: template, zone and location. Location Dashboards will be only visible if the user has access to the corresponding location.
- Once we have shared the corresponding Dashbaords, these will appear on our Dashboards zone. Shared dashboards can only be modified by the owner of them.