To delete a readings, log in to the DEXCell Energy Manager with as a SuperAdmin user.
In order to delete a peak, follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings" menu and go to "Gateways"
- Click on "Delete Readings" tab
- Then, select the device which you detect a wrong value and select its corresponding dates. You can use a condition to filter more the searching
- Select the wrong readings and click on "Delete"
- Now, the peak has not to appear.
- If not, go to Parameters > Calculated Parameters and try to recalculate the corresponding calculated parameter